Howdy Yall From Texas!

Howdy my name is fishman/Shane from fishmanloveslinux. I am trying out RebornOS on my Lenovo Thinkpad R61 that has a Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.80 Ghz, 4 Gb of DDR2 RAM, Intel chipset of Intel GM965.
Not a great laptop but it works. I paid $65 for it and it is serving my purpose. I am thrilled to be a part of this community. I hope to be of service if possible.

4 Likes

Howdy @fishman!

You’re very welcome to hang around here, or if interested, you can also join the majority of our community which is present on Discord :slightly_smiling_face:. On Discord, we have live chat, live help, and various other channels for fun too.

How is your experience going so far? How did you hear about RebornOS?

I am sorry to say that my experience has not been very positive. I am not giving up though. I call these growing pains and I am sure things will get sorted out soon. Thank you for asking.

If it is something specific, you’re free to create a post here or chat with us on Discord and we’ll help out! :blush:

Welcome to the forum neighbor! I am from Louisiana, am fairly new to RebornOS myself and am really liking it compared to the majority of distros I have tried in the past.

2 Likes