Which movie are you looking forward to watch?

What was the last movie you watched and which movie are you looking forward to watch?

I don’t remember the last movie I watched, but I’m looking forward to watching Venom, and also Spiderman.

1 Like

Dune and The King’s Man, but certainly Dune.
The last movie I watched in cinema was Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, loved the comics as a child, and was definitely not disappointed by the movie.

3 Likes

Marvel’s Eternals is coming out too :eyes:

such a great movie, Valerian, wonder it did not get so much public attention. Why, I do wonder it is just really good

1 Like

don’t know been watching horrible horror movies for a while. Still need to finish the terrible movie never ever knock.

also need to watch the demonslayer movie and I will prob watch the new batman movie once its out.

1 Like

TOP GUN II was about to come out, before the pandemic, did not hear about it since?

1 Like

I want to see “Dune” - but Iḿ often ill the last time (it`s getting cold in Germany…) :mask:

1 Like

Moonfall I plan to watch this weekend. Dune left so must to be desired. It could of been a truly epic movie and they dropped the ball big time.

2 Likes

Last movie I watched in a theatre was Top Gun: Maverick(Top Gun II). I enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Hits digitalk either today or tomorrow planning to watch it before the end of the week.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Quite honestly

I think the movie looks pretty interesting I will most likely watch it.
and it helps that one of my fav voice actors is playing bowser