Install failed onece again

i failed again and again
the install hangs on fetching packages…
then Installation will stop": add_fatal in /usr/share/cnchi/src/misc/events.py:83.
why? i cant find the reason,maybe the Cnchi not good at network
0313 -ISO version
tks

If you are not having any success with the normal installer, please try to use the ISO below using the LTS Kernel:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rebornos/files/RebornOS-LTS-2021.03.14-x86_64.iso/download

Alternatively you can run Cnchi from the terminal using sudo cnchi-start.sh and the terminal output should tell you where it’s failing.

1 Like

tks for your help.
i have tried more times,more than fiity times. fail again and again, at last,i completed install it.

prepare one mobil hard drive as cach,pls note the partation should not be NTFS,because some package name have “:”,cannt display in NTFS.it will match fail,.that’s reason that i fail so much more…
download all packages from mirror site
install

but i have to say, why cnchi installer need to download so many data? and why fail fetch from so many times from nearly all mirror site?

so pls do not use it,i think 90% person of live in countries with poor network can not install it.
though apprecite for the work of develepers,but it is terrible exprience compare with manjaro or archlinux original or endeavouros

Because you get the latest packages installed during the installation. Then you are immediately up to date. :grinning:

The thing with the fail regarding the mirrors can generally not be confirmed. It always depends on the individual case. In general, it can be said that it works well.