What version of the installer should I use?

There are three versions of the RebornOS installer:

(1).- RebornOS-2021.02.06-x86_64.iso
(2).- RebornOS-LTS-2021.02.13-x86_64.iso
(3).- RebornOS-MAC-2021.02.14-x86_64.iso

The installer from point (1) is the official version of RebornOS.

The installer in point (2) is the same version, but with an LTS kernel; It is the version that has been made for use by users who have a problem with the official installer with a driver present in the kernel, since the LTS versions are updated by the hardware manufacturers.

The installer in point (3) is a development with a Macbook kernel. This version will be discontinued, as it does not appear to be used. If someone uses it, please let us know if it is useful to continue with it.

I use No (1), No (3) is useless to me because i don’t have Mac

Στις Παρασκευή, 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2021, 08:33:52 μ.μ. EET, ο χρήστης Rafael via RebornOS Forums rebornos@discoursemail.com έγραψε:

| Rafael RebornOS Team
February 26 |

• | - |

There are three versions of the RebornOS installer:

(1).- RebornOS-2021.02.06-x86_64.iso
(2).- RebornOS-LTS-2021.02.13-x86_64.iso
(3).- RebornOS-MAC-2021.02.14-x86_64.iso

The installer from point (1) is the official version of RebornOS.

The installer in point (2) is the same version, but with an LTS kernel; It is the version that has been made for use by users who have a problem with the official installer with a driver present in the kernel, since the LTS versions are updated by the hardware manufacturers.

The installer in point (3) is a development with a Macbook kernel. This version will be discontinued, as it does not appear to be used. If someone uses it, please let us know if it is useful to continue with it.

The RebornOS-2021.02.06-x86_64.iso installer is the official one.

The RebornOS-LTS-2021.02.13-x86_64.iso installer is a modification of the official one with an LTS kernel, and it is to be used in those cases where the official one does not work. LTS kernels are usually more updated in their drivers by the manufacturers.

The RebornOS-MAC-2021.02.14-x86_64.iso installer has a Macbook kernel.

I recommend the official (the (1)).

The installer with the LTS kernel was made so that LIVE starts with this kernel (the official version does not). This was done to help those who have problems with the official installer, as the LTS kernel is usually more up to date by hardware manufacturers.

If this is not what you were referring to, excuse me, but my native language is Spanish, and I may not understand you well.

Have a good day!